This Deep Healing Retreat is for you if :
- You are seeking a more energetic approach to healing, one that goes beyond talk therapy.
- You are experiencing a major life crisis and seeking deep wisdom and insights.
- You want to release unresolved issues from the past.
- You want to understand the emotional roots of a persistent physical / psychosomatic condition.
- You want to expand your consciousness and further explore your spiritual path.
- You want to connect and open with yourself and others
13.30 Sharing circle
14.30 Connecting and Body Work
16.30 Holotropic Breathwork.
During the breathwork process, the breather can have a wide range of experiences. What is visible from the outside varies. Some people are very still while others rock, cry out, or move rhythmically to the music. Experiences can include a variety of physical sensations including feelings of joy or serenity, meditative states, or re-experiencing and releasing trauma or traumas from their birth process. Some people report encounters with mythic or archetypal story lines, past-life experiences, and spiritual or religious awakenings. Some may see emotionally charged visual images, feel energy moving through their bodies, receive intuitive insights or clarity in troublesome issues in their lives.
19.00 Sharing Circle
- Helping with creative or writers block;
- Seeking inner guidance, vision and clarity;
- Working with family of origin issues;
- Supporting recovery from addiction;
- Support during a time of grieving;
- Support during a time of transition;
- Working with trauma and abuse issues;
- Release of stress, anxiety and depression;
- Explore the emotional connection to physical ailments;
- Explore spiritual connection and insights; and
- Explore mystical or transpersonal experiences
Holotropic Breathwork is intended as a personal growth experience and while it can be deeply therapeutic, it should not be looked upon as a substitute for psychotherapy.
Holotropic Breathwork can promote experiences accompanied by strong physical and emotional release. It is therefore not advised for persons with a history of cardiovascular disease, including angina or heart attack, high blood pressure, glaucoma, retinal detachment, osteoporosis, severe hypertension, significant recent physical injuries or recent surgery. It is also not recommended for persons with mental illness, epilepsy, a history of seizures or for persons currently using major medications. Pregnant women are advised against taking this workshop. Persons with asthma should bring their inhaler and consult with the facilitators. Persons with infectious or communicable diseases are asked to avoid this workshop.
WHAT TO BRING
- A notebook for writing and drawing
- Comfortable and casual clothes
- Shoes easy to taken on and off
- A scarf or a blindfold
Plastic bottle for water
- Your medicine(in case you suffer from e.g. asthma, high blood pressure, …)
If you have any questions about whether you should participate, consult your physician or therapist as well as our team before registering for any of our workshops so that we can address your concerns.
Guides: Ayse (Prem Radha Kaur) and Zdenka (Satya Simran Kaur)
Costs: Yogaroom Members €49,95, Non Members €79,95